DuraPass Personnel Doors
Doors are available in single skin steel or insulated versions. The insulated door has a sandwich construction of twin corrosion protected steel skins filled with an insulating core. The rear of the door panel is finished in an off-white light reflecting finish. On insulated Golden Oak and Rosewood doors the inside foil finish will match the exterior.
The single skin door is constructed from corrosion protected steel. The frame and door-stiffening sections match the front face of the door, whilst the rear of the door panel is finished in an off-white light reflecting finish.
- Hardened galvanized hook latches make up the multipoint locking system supplied as standard on every door
- Dual latch ERA centre locks complete the standard four-point locking on every door
- A corrosion resistant stainless steel security plate is fitted to the door frame for extra security
- Robust, alloy door lock handles provide extra security and are manufactured to a high standard
- All DuraPress doors are pre-framed and feature corrosion resistant hinges, powder coated for longevity and spot riveted for extra strength
- Dual latch ERAtm centre locks complete the standard four-point locking on every door. A corrosion resistant stainless steel security plate is fitted to the door frame for extra security
- Each DuraPass door is supplied with three keys for your convenience. Should a replacement be required it can be duplicated from a standard blank at any locksmith
- A 15mm low-profile threshold is provided as standard. A ramped 30mm threshold is available as an option. This makes it easy to move any wheeled item into or out of your building
- Hinges are smooth running for an easy opening action
- A unique integrated optional rain guard lintel at the top of the door ensures the chance of water ingress through your DuraPass door is greatly reduced
- A special neoprene seal runs around the inside of the door frame and also helps to prevent water ingress around the door
- DuraPass is available in inward or outward opening versions. Inward opening doors also include a rain guard at the bottom of the door to channel rain away from the threshold rebate