Ultimate ALUK Aluminium Bi-folding Doors
Manufactured in ALUK’s BSF 70 profile, the Ultimate ALUK Aluminium Bi-folding Door is one of the most technically advanced and highly rated aluminium bi-fold door systems available.
Part Q and PAS24 accredited, with multiple opening options. It features concealed running gear, heavy-duty rollers and stainless-steel tracks.
The Ultimate Aluminium Bi-folding Door has exceptional performance with all hardware and frames, alongside an enhanced aesthetic and a 10-year guarantee. Available in white gloss, anthracite grey matt, and semi-gloss graphite black as standard colours.
Features and Benefits of Bi-fold Doors
- PAS24 and Part Q accredited
- Multiple opening options –up to 90% of glazed screens can be opened
- 2-7 panel options can open in or out, with traffic door options
- White gloss, anthracite grey matt, and semi-gloss graphite black available as standard colours, plus dual colour options
- 34mm low threshold and 22mm room divider track available
- Concealed running gear
- Standard or heavy duty rollers and stainless steel tracks
- Severe weather rated BS6375 -1:2009, Water 600PA. Air 600PA, Wind pressure 1800 PA
- Supplied unglazed with 28mm chamfered bead as standard
- Chamfered or square beads available for triple-glazing
- Overall max height and width 2500mm X 7000mm
- Individual panel width maximum 1200m max weight 100kg
Ultimate Aluminium Inline Sliding Doors
Manufactured to the highest standards, the Ultimate Aluminium Inline Sliding Door combines a sophisticated and elegant design with advanced technical performance.
Part Q and PAS24 accredited, it combines slim sightlines and advanced technical performance. Manufactured in the industry leading BSC94 system from ALUK, it’s available in mono, dual or tri rail configurations, allowing flexible design options.
With a wide range of anodized finishes in single and dual colour options, it is also available in an ultra-slim sightline option, the BSC94S.
Features and Benefits of Aluminium Sliding Patio Doors
- Slim sightline aluminium system
- Mono, dual and tri rail track options deliver multiple configurations
- Pas24 tested and Part Q approved
- Available in single and dual-colour anodized finishes
- Ultra slim 45mm sightline option available
- U-value (triple glazing)* 1.5 W/m2K
- Acoustic performance (dB) Rw (C;Ctr) 36 (-1;-3) dB**
- Air tightness (Pa)*** Class 4 (600 Pa)
- Water tightness (Pa)*** Class 7A (300 Pa)
- Wind load (Pa)*** C4 (1600 Pa)