Ultimate Collection Composite Doors
With exceptional range within the Ultimate Collection composite door set, it brings choice and product flexibility to composite door specification.
Being Part Q approved (Including a cut-through test), it was independently tested to PAS24:2016. It’s built around the Capstone GRP leaf, which exploits intelligent timber insert technologies which are encased in energy efficient foam core, delivering exceptional strength without compromise on thermal performance.
Supplied as standard with either Duraflex or Eurocell energy efficient door framing systems. Also included hardware and Ingenious locks, with heritage and auto-locking options available from Winkhaus.
The Ultimate Collection composite door range sets a new industry standard and features rapid delivery and one of the industry’s best OTIFs!
Features and Benefits
- High security Capstone door blank featuring 15mm intelligent timber insert technologies
- Part Q approved and PAS24 tested – including cut-through tests
- Patented three stage glazing cassette system, which supports easy replacement of glass but maximizes security.
- Choice of double or triple-glazed options U-values of as low as 1.0Wm2.K
- 23 classic and contemporary styles including cottage doors
- Choice of 34 colour options
- Duraflex and Eurocell Framing options including woodgrains and colour-matched ColourLine framing options
- Trojan door hardware and furniture including heritage options
- Standard hinges and locks from Ingenious heritage and auto-locking options from Winkhaus
- Six-pin anti-drill and pick cylinders as standard with the UKAS accredited 3-star BSI TS007 tested Ingenious cylinder, also available as an upgrade option